Tuesday 19 March 2013

Topic



By the end of this lesson you will have clearly demonstrated that your understanding and exploration of your chosen exam topic has increased and you understand the potentials of the topic.
                                                                                                                                        

To further explore my chosen topic of Musical Instruments and Musicians, I have conducted some research into the use of musical instruments in other forms of media and performance. One of the biggest ideas I came across was the use of instruments/orchestras in plays or musical productions. As I have access to a violin today, I have chosen to re-create the theme of 'Phantom of the Opera' as both the musical and the violin are both very dramatic, and I feel they will work well together. In order to explore this, I have a masquerade mask which my model will wear in the studio whilst she plays and holds the instrument in various different ways. 


No comments:

Post a Comment