Tuesday 12 March 2013

Target (12/03/2013)

By the end of this lesson you will have clearly demonstrated that your understanding and exploration of your chosen exam topic has increased and you understand the potentials of the topic.

                                                                                                                                        

My own target for today is to explore my topic further by completing the edited album covers and album booklet I shot for last lesson. Most musicians, whether they are instrumental, singers, or a mixture of both, will release an album/CD/LP during some point in their career to showcase their work. In order to reflect on my topic of musical instruments and musicians, I am going to create an album cover design based on research I have completed into famous and well-known album covers. With my album design, I am going to look into using a repetition technique to create a pattern with the images I have previously shot. 


Inspiration:




No comments:

Post a Comment