Friday 8 March 2013

Shoot 7 - Work Record - Katie Album Cover

Plans for the shoot:
I plan to use a friend as a model in the studio. I want to shoot the model posing with different faces and looking in different directions. I then plan to use these images to create my own album cover. All professional musician's will have a goal in life to release their own album, and the artwork for these albums can really help to persuade customers to buy the product, so they have to be interesting and eye catching.
What I hope to achieve:
I hope to achieve a set of photos which I can use in a repetition effect in which I will use to create my own album cover. I also hope that I will have some extra photos I can include to use for an album booklet design too.
What I actually achieved:



What I am going to do next:
With my upcoming shoots I am going to explore the genres associated with certain musical instruments. I have two shoots I can conduct very soon, involving a violin and a ukulele. With the violin, I associate it with darkness. power and drama, which is what I will look to portray in my shoot. With the ukulele, I associate it with fun, happiness and Hawaii, which is what I will look to use as a theme in that shoot.

No comments:

Post a Comment