Friday 15 March 2013

Target

By the end of this lesson you will have demonstrated a clear understanding of the potential and possibilities of your chosen topic by undertaking practical work that adds to the shoots in your practical folder.

                                                                                                                                        

One of the main potentials I have discovered which is associated with my chosen topic is the idea of album covers and albums booklets/sleeves that come with the actual CD - they are used to persuade customers to buy the product and also provide extra entertainment alongside the actual music.

Today I am going to continue creating the product I began to produce during tuesday's lesson, adding more photos of my shoot to the album booklet. Once I have completed this to a standard I am happy with, I hope to conduct another shoot in the studio considering that there is space and my models aren't busy, to create my products for a band rather than a single musician - such as a poster, other promo shots or album covers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment