Friday 22 February 2013

Target (22/02/2013)

Today I am going to explore the 'life of a songwriter'. I am going to use plain sheet music to express the emotion which is tied to a songwriter when they create a new song - it could be a sad song, happy, angry, about love? Although a somewhat painful process for a musician or songwriter, creating a song is a key aspect of becoming successful in this particular song - writing something worthless will not only prevent sales, but will also give the musician a bad reputation.

I am going to shoot outside in rustic, natural locations, such as by brick walls, on park benches, against trees etc. to reflect the natural, emotional process of songwriting.

I personally want to practice with macro photography as I want to focus on close-up details of the paper, such as specific words or textures in the paper. I also want to experiment with the black and white filter on the camera to further express emotions in my work.

In between shooting I am also going to edit some of my photos from a previous shoot where I shot my guitar at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment