Friday 8 February 2013

Target (08/02/2013)

During today's lesson I am planning to start looking at my chosen theme of 'lyrics' for the topic Musical Instruments and Musicians. Lyrics are a big part of a musician's life as they are used to express personal feelings and emotions.

During the course of this topic I plan to explore looking at displaying and producing lyrics in various ways - using different mediums and techniques.

Today I plan to use scrabble pieces to spell out different lyrics in different locations, such as along brick walls, on the field and in notebooks to portray the image of a very natural/indie tone and feel. In preparation for this shoot I am looking to experiment with the layout of the scrabble pieces and also research aproppriate song lyrics to spell out.

My personal target for this shoot is to try and develop my creativity skills - without using too much Photoshop skills/techniques. I have found that in a lot of my previous shoots I over-edit my photos whereas with this shoot I want to shoot the images perfectly.

No comments:

Post a Comment