Friday 15 February 2013

Target (15/02/2013)

My target for today is to edit photos from my guitar shoot I completed at home during the week. The aim of the shoot was to individually capture different sections of the guitar in great detail. I may also look into seeing if I can use a photo-joiner technique to reconstruct the guitar. As this shouldn't take me too long, I may continue to experiment with my scrabble letters to spell out other lyrics or other music-related terms, and also experiment with some sheet music as I want to look at the construction side of music musicians have to go through.

 If I have time towards the lesson, I plan to improve on my planning and organisational skills to work out exactly what I want to do for a shoot next Friday, because as it is half term, I want to take advantage of models as they are more likely to be able to make it in. I will also try to bring in some instruments on that day as I am able to go home straight away after the lesson, which should make carrying the instruments more convenient for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment