Tuesday 16 April 2013

Exam Plan

My 5 hour exam for this unit will be taking place on this Friday (19/04/2013). My basic plan for the day is to come into college, collect a camera and go to my location to shoot musical instruments at a local music store called GigGear. I have personally visited the store before and I am impressed with the variety of different instruments and accessories they offer, much more than any instruments I have previously shot as part of this unit. I also feel that this location will give me the chance to shoot the interaction between people and instruments as there is likely to be customers visiting the store who will be hoping to try out some of the instruments, and if given consent, I'd like to photograph them too to feature as part of my portfolio. My idea for this relatively basic shoot has come from some of the images I looked at for my image bank, as I was impressed with the use of different colours and shapes in images of instruments on display, and I feel that a lot of my finished pieces will come from being edited afterwards, as I have also planned a few computer experiments where I will change some of the colours in my photos to represent contrast and different tones. 

A bus from college to my location takes approximately 30-40 minutes, and so including shooting time and travelling, I plan to return to college between 12 and 13:30, which will give me sufficient time afterwards to download, edit and print my final pieces. 

No comments:

Post a Comment