Friday 10 May 2013

Today's Tasks/Target (10/05/2013)

Now that I have completed my Unit 2 work, I have a number of small tasks I would like to do in order to improve my work:
  • I am going to go through my blog and ensure that it is organised and structured appropriately.
  • I still have some images from my last few shoots that I would like to experiment with: I have downloaded some new music-related brushes that I would like to try out.
  • I may look into conducting another shoot, but this may require me to go into PoundLand in town to see if they have any toy instruments I can use. I would also like to experiment by cutting out musical notes and hanging them around a model with or without the instruments to represent more of the performance side of the brief for this topic.

No comments:

Post a Comment