Friday 4 January 2013

Project Development

Now that I have completed my Unit 1 portfolio, I am going to spend the next month conducting further shoots in order to improve my physical work. These may not necessarily be whole shoots, as I have a couple of ideas planned already which may only involve shooting a single picture. With these individual shoots, I will then be able to explore Photoshop more and develop my skills. A lot of my ideas have come from inspiration I have gained over the Christmas holiday period. Whether I actually achieve all of these planned shoots or not, they are just experimental ideas for now and could possibly lead to bigger and better ideas when it comes to the exam.

Here are some inspirational images and links for photoshop tutorials:







No comments:

Post a Comment